Oh my God, this is it! It’s finally happening! I’ve been waiting for this since the last decade!
One of this decade’s biggest Manila show! Legendary Irish rock group U2 will be bringing their The Joshua Tree Tour which will be held at the Philippine Arena in Bulacan on December 2019.
The Joshua Tree Tour 2019
Live in Manila!
December 11, 2019 – 8pm
Ciudad de Victoria Complex, Bocaue, Bulacan
VIP FLOOR – P5,250
RED ZONE – P17,950
LOWER BOX A PREMIUM – P20,499
LOWER BOX A REGULAR – P19,499
LOWER BOX B PREMIUM – P17,999
LOWER BOX B REGULAR – P16,999
UPPER BOX A PREMIUM – P15,999
UPPER BOX A REGULAR – P14,499
UPPER BOX B PREMIUM A – P8,499
UPPER BOX B PREMIUM B – P7,499
UPPER BOX REGULAR – P4,499
UPPER BOX SIDES – P2,499
VIP STANDING MECHANICS
– As tickets to the VIP Standing section are limited, and to ensure fans have the best chance at access, VIP standing tickets will be capped at 2 tickets per person and will go on sale prior to the public sales on Wednesday, 4 September (10am). Fans may register from Tuesday, 27 August (10am) through Monday, 2 September (6pm) at
–Maximum of two (2) standing tickets can be purchased when they become available on Wednesday, 4 September at 10am – on a first come, first served basis – prior to the general public on sale.
RED ZONE PERKS (Php 17,950)
- Access to an exclusive VIP area directly adjacent to the Stage
- VIP Entrance to the concert venue
- Souvenir collectors ticket
- Access to purchase pre-show refreshments
- Rare opportunity to be selected for a pre-show backstage tour
- A portion of the proceeds from your purchase supports the (RED) campaign
(Fans can purchase max. of 4 tickets per person)
U2 Fans Club presale – Sept. 1 (10am) to Sept. 3, 2019 (5pm)
Smart presale: Sept. 4, 2019 (12noon to 9pm, visit www.smart.com.ph for details)
Public tickets goes on-sale Sept. 5, 2019 – 10am at SM Tickets outlets and online: www.smtickets.com. Fans can purchase a maximum of eight (8) tickets per person for all sections except VIP Floor Standing and Red Zone tickets.
For more details, visit:
Updated as of August 27, 2019